Wednesday, June 18, 2014

      What's up guys, I know I haven't been on in a while and I missed the Tuesday upload of a ghost story. Right now I'm just taking an extended hiatus from blogging but don't worry, I'll be back sometime in early to mid July. I've just got some personal stuff going on as well as working on several projects simultaneously. I'll try to stay on my social networking sites at least once a week and once I'm back, I'll be bringing one of the best ghost stories I can find. When I return I'll make sure that I send links out to all my sites and do a text post on Tumblr. Anyone can feel free to send me a friend request or follow me on any of those. I do that whole follow back thing. Also anyone can make suggestions or ask questions for the posts after my glorious return to the world. So I will definitely see you guys another time.

      As always, stay awesome and thanks for reading
                                   Aehd Krahe

No comments:

Post a Comment