Thursday, June 12, 2014

     What's up guys, I am Aehd Krahe. Today is just a short update on what will be going on tomorrow. As you all know Friday is one of my scary story days. Unfortunately tomorrow is going to be a busy day for me so I'm going to have to post the story earlier which I don't like to do. I think reading the stories in the dark makes it better. To make up for the fact that I have to post earlier I will be posting two stories in two different posts.

      They'll be two Japanese urban legends. Anyone who has read Japanese ghost stories or seen Japanese horror movies can tell you that the Japanese make up some pretty damn scary stories. The stories will be uploaded between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. EST. I hope you guys enjoy them because that's what this blog is for, entertaining people.

      Thanks for everyone who gives suggestions through Facebook, Twitter, and Tumblr. Anyone who follows me on Tumblr, I'm sorry that all the stuff is so random plus Supernatural and Arrow fandom but the randomness is what makes it fun right?

      As always, stay awesome and thanks for reading
                          Aehd Krahe

No comments:

Post a Comment