Tuesday, June 3, 2014

      What's up guys, I am Aehd Krahe. Today I'm here to announce that since Fridays are special days considering that the weekend is starting for most people, they'll be special days here too. Each Friday there will be something different done based on suggestions. For this Friday I'll be creating a genuine Aehd Krahe original short horror story.

      The story will be uploaded Friday at 9:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time since most of my audience is American. I can't wait and I'll see all you guys there for a truly terrifying good time. Share with your friends on Facebook and Twitter so all horror junkies can enjoy. While you're there you can go ahead and send me a friend request on Facebook or follow me on Twitter for some really just horribly bad jokes that'll make you think why did I just laugh at that? I'm also on Tumblr now for anyone who does that. Check it out it's Aehd's Awesome Arsenal.

      As always stay awesome and thanks for reading
                                                    Aehd Krahe 

No comments:

Post a Comment