Thursday, May 29, 2014

      What's up guys? I am Aehd Krahe. I'm an artist and manga is one of my favourite things. I love reading it and I'm also working on creating it. My primary purpose for creating this blog is to promote not just my art and manga but also to promote the art of others. Getting a start and getting recognized as an artist can be difficult so I want to help aspiring artists in any way that I can. 
      
      I'll have news and updates about my personal projects up regularly and if you guys want to see it, then I'll post my shorter projects on here. They'll be entirely free so anyone who visits my blog will be able to see them in their entirety. I'll either post whole volumes or chapter by chapter, based on what you guys prefer.

      Feel free to leave comments. You can also find me on Facebook and Twitter. Aehd Krahe and @AehdTheArtist respectively. (Profile picture is the same for all of them) Anyone who wants to be promoted only needs to ask. Ask any other questions and if you guys are into it then I might do a weekly Q&A.

      Thanks for reading,
                                 Aehd Krahe

No comments:

Post a Comment